Soms is het goed om bewust stil te staan bij bepaalde dingen. Zo heb ik bijvoorbeeld gemerkt dat ik de laatste tijd veel bezig ben met de lay-out van mijn blog en mijn full-time baan. Wanneer ik thuis kom van het werk, ga ik achter de computer zitten om mijn blog beter te maken. Dat ging 2 weken goed totdat ik merkte dat ik eigenlijk geen tijd meer had voor de mensen om mij heen. Het is logisch natuurlijk.. De blog staat net online dus het is wel normaal dat dit in het begin zo is. Maar wanneer alles staat zoals ik wil, tuurlijk zijn er altijd verbeterpunten, mag ik van mijzelf max. 2 uur na mijn werk achter de computer zitten om te schrijven en aanpassingen te maken. Want de mensen om mij heen zijn uiteindelijk 1000x belangrijker dan mijn blog.
/ Sometimes it’s important to remember important things in life. Lately I noticed that I’m so busy with my blog and full-time job, that I forget about the people around me. When I come home, the first thing I do is sit behind my computer and make changes on my blog. I did this the past 2 weeks but then I started to realize I don’t have time for the people around me anymore. Which is normal, of course. I just launched my new blog so I think that it’s normal in the beginning. But when everything on my blog is set, of course I will change some things in the future, 2 hours will be the max. I will spend on my blog after work. Because after all, the people around me are 1000x more important than my blog.
· THE 10 THINGS I WANT TO DO THIS MONTH·
. . . . . . . . . . . .
1. Post more on my blog. I just started my new blog so I think it’s normal to spend a lot of time on the lay-out but great content is also very important. I wish I could post a new blog every day but for now that’s impossible. I’ll do my best but at least 3-4 times a week is my aim.
2. Change my desktop wallpaper. I don’t change my desktop wallpaper that often. But every time I do I am so happy with it! It gives my computer a fresh breeze or something, haha. Download my background HERE.
3. Visit Haarzuilens. I already wrote about this in my previous post. In 2 weeks or so I will visit the Christmas fair at a castle. I already can’t wait!
4. Spend more time at home with ♥. Like I just wrote in the beginning of this post I really want to spend more time with the people I care about. They mean the world to me so they are worth every second of my time.
5. Update my Christmas playlist. I am obsessed with Christmas songs. Maybe it’s a bit too soon but I don’t care haha.
6. Finish the lay-out of my blog. I want it to be perfect. I know it can never be perfect (or at least not in my eyes) but I do my best. I think I a will only need to adjust a couple of things to make it beter than it is now.
7. Read a book (and finish it ..). This is something that has been on my ‘list’ for a while now but every time I open a good book I just don’t finish it. Maybe I should turn off my phone more and read a book instead.
8. Buy new Christmas decoration. Last year everything we had was silver. Our home decoration, Christmas decoration, furniture, just everything. But we bought almost everything new and nothing is silver anymore, only gold. So I think this year we will go for gold and black and maybe pink and green as well.
9. Create great content for my Instagram page. I love scrolling through other people’s Instagram feed and I love taking pictures but in comparison to 2 or 3 years ago, I never post anything anymore. I already archived many pictures to change the ‘feeling’ of my feed but now I need new content as well. I can’t wait to be back on the gram but first it’s time to create great content ..
10. Visit Spa Zuiver. We already have the tickets for like 3 weeks but every time we set a date, something important comes in between so we have to cancel it. So when D. is off from work, we will def’ go. Well .. that’s what I say now. Let’s see in 3 weeks ;)